~Rumi

All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that. And I intend to end up there...Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul? I cannot stop asking. If I could taste one sip of an answer, I could break out of this prison...I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way. Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

Search This Blog

18 June 2010

Autistic Pride Day, 18 June 2010


Some supporters of Autistic Self Advocacy Network - Portland (ASAN - PDX) met at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, OMSI, for Autistic Pride Day. We wore our "posautive" tees.


Click here to see last year's APD post.

5 comments:

  1. Glad everyone had a good time! Sorry to have missed out this year. I started a blog here: http://autisticautonomy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you Phoebe! Thanks for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! So nice to see you...

    And thanks for the great book review. My book is now out--2 weeks early! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, we are deafproject agency from CSUN (Caliofornia State University of Northridge), we are interested to work with you, since we also work with adults who has deaf and autistic children. Is there any way, such as email, to contact you? Thank you :D I have always enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Darem!

    Thank you for contacting me. I sent you an email on Facebook. I look forward to connecting with deafproject. :)

    ReplyDelete