~Rumi

All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that. And I intend to end up there...Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul? I cannot stop asking. If I could taste one sip of an answer, I could break out of this prison...I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way. Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

Search This Blog

11 August 2010

Neurodiversity Tidbits That Make This Blogger Smile


1. Mary and Max! It's a movie about a pen-pal friendship where neurodiversity themes are explored.

2. The National Autistic Society in the United Kingdom has these words on its home page: Accept difference. Not indifference.

3. The London School of Economics recently took action to hire a Neurodiversity Coordinator for their Disability & Well-being Office.

4. President Obama signed an executive order calling for an increase in federal employment of individuals with disabilities. Several disability-related organizations are banding together to ensure its success.

5. Snow Cake was released in 2006, but if you've yet to see it, put this one in your Netflix queue.

6 comments:

  1. Mary and Max can now be watched online through Netflix. I'll be watching it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Catatab T. and Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in i feed. Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.

    Hearing aid accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I equal this theme. I want fuck whatever accommodative things from this opinion. It is one of the person berth from opposite. It is a multipurpose and magical mark.

    computer store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and helpful information have been given in this article. It’s a most important post. Please every one visit this site quickly. Thanks.


    SEO Services

    ReplyDelete