11 August 2010
Neurodiversity Tidbits That Make This Blogger Smile
1. Mary and Max! It's a movie about a pen-pal friendship where neurodiversity themes are explored.
2. The National Autistic Society in the United Kingdom has these words on its home page: Accept difference. Not indifference.
3. The London School of Economics recently took action to hire a Neurodiversity Coordinator for their Disability & Well-being Office.
4. President Obama signed an executive order calling for an increase in federal employment of individuals with disabilities. Several disability-related organizations are banding together to ensure its success.
5. Snow Cake was released in 2006, but if you've yet to see it, put this one in your Netflix queue.