~Rumi

All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that. And I intend to end up there...Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul? I cannot stop asking. If I could taste one sip of an answer, I could break out of this prison...I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way. Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

Search This Blog

05 January 2014

Best wishes for an abundant joyful 2014!



2 comments:

  1. Yum... I wish that could be the view out my window right now, rather than snow and howling winds! I'm keeping my fruit bowl on the kitchen table full, as a reminder that an abundant summer will be here soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings and salutations Meg! Happy New Year to you too! Hear hear to an abundant summer to come! Thank you for stopping by Aspitude!

      Delete