~Rumi

All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that. And I intend to end up there...Who looks out with my eyes? What is the soul? I cannot stop asking. If I could taste one sip of an answer, I could break out of this prison...I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way. Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.

Search This Blog

28 January 2015

Research: Pregnancy, Disability, & Women's Decisions


1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I found a link to your site on Autistic Hoya's website. I don't see any contact information here so I am hoping that you still get these comments.

    My name is Dawn Marcotte and I am looking for autistic adults who might be willing to write an article for my website, www.asd-dr.com.

    I want to run a series of articles for autistic teens who are thinking about college. Right now I am hoping for topics like college prep, life skills, things you wish you had known etc. But I am certainly open to other ideas.

    I firmly believe in the saying, "Nothing for us without us." As I am not autistic I don't really feel qualified to write these kinds of articles.

    If you are interested in this idea could you please contact me? My email is dmarcottefreelance (at) live (dot) com.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete